The Student News Site of Anderson High School

Anderson Student News

Breaking News

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Art Club comes back

The art club will be coming back to Anderson High School after fall break. The art club is a place for artistic students to create and have fun with each other. People who like art will have a way to show off their art or to express their creative outlet.
Art teacher Miss Bousman is the faculty adviser for the art club. “This club will offer opportunities for students to get more artistic experience than they would be able to get in a regular art classroom,” Bousman said. This means more students will be able to learn about how to paint, draw, highlight, and shade.
Art Club often does big projects for the school. Art club mostly does school and community beautification projects, including creating murals and adding art installations.” One example of these beautification projects is the mural in the eSports room.
Student Destiny Nelson is excited about the art club because she likes art and what she does daily. “What I would like to learn is more on how to paint, or how to do things I don’t know how yet, different techniques and whatnot.”
The Art Club will be meeting once a week in Miss Bousman’s room on Wednesdays from 2:45-4:00. You can sign up for this club by picking up a form from room L101 to join!

Donate to Anderson Student News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Anderson High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.