The Student News Site of Anderson High School

Anderson Student News

Breaking News

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Student plan for Christmas

Christmas break is coming up soon and I talked to several people about their plans for  Christmas break and what they are going to do for the two weeks that we are out of school.

Freshman Jayden Kulali said that he is looking forward to Christmas. “I like Christmas because I get to spend time with my family and I get to open Christmas presents.”  

Kulali loves to watch Christmas movies with his family as well. His favorite movie to watch is Home Alone.

Freshman Collyer King-Mullins is also excited about the upcoming holiday. ”I like Christmas because I like to open up the presents.” King-Mullins loves to spend time with his family on Christmas Eve and on Christmas.

During Christmas break I asked Kulai what his plans were besides celebrating Christmas and he said, “I don’t really have plans besides sleeping in over the break and playing video games.” He also said, “I can’t wait to be at home for 2 weeks.” He also can’t wait for his sister to come home from New York.

Kulai wants pokemon cards for Christmas because he loves pokemon cards. King-Mullins is wanting an Oculus guest two for Christmas. Kulai and his Family’s favorite holiday traditions they love to watch Christmas movies together.KIng-Mullins does not have any holiday traditions they just spend time together and watch movies and open gifts.   Over the break they both plan on sleeping in and just relaxing and playing video games.

Kulai’s favorite movie is Home alone and King-Mullins favorite movie is Christmas Carol they are so excited for Christmas because they are ready to open the gifts that they got they are hoping to get the gifts that they asked for like Kulai asked for pokemon cards and King-Mullins asked for a Oculus guest two.

It is going to be a great Christmas and a great Christmas break.

Donate to Anderson Student News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Anderson High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.