The Student News Site of Anderson High School

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Five Nights At Freddy’s on the run

Students who played the horror game Five Nights at Freddy’s as children now have a new opportunity to engage with the universe. The movie adaptation of Five Nights at Freddy’s released across America on October 27. 

Sophomore Leo Padilla went to see the movie on opening night. 

“For a Five Nights at Freddy’s movie, I really think it did the franchise justice,” Padilla said. 

In the original Five Nights at Freddy’s game, the security guard  was the player character they used inside a pizzeria for kids. There are haunted animatronic, little kids’ souls. There was a man taking the kids into the back rooms, and would murder them. He would hide their bodies inside the animatronics. When they come alive they think they are still kids, but they have been trapped inside the Animatronics since 1984.There are many different types of locations with different animatronics. Each and every location ever made you will have to survive five nights and it gets harder every night. 

However, some parts of the story were changed from the game to the movie.

“They just changed a few things here and there that made it more refreshing and more unique,” Padilla said.

For example, they didn’t put one of the most important characters,the marionette doll, which is a puppet that has a lot of powers to control where the kids’ souls go. 

“It would be cool if there was a second movie with that in there,” Leo Padilla said. 

There are many missing children in all of the Five Nights at Freddy’s games because the story’s antagonist, the purple man, killed them for fun. The most recent installment made was “Security Breach”, which takes place in a large shopping mall. It revealed more questions to the story line. After the movie’s release, more and more people want answers to the enduring questions of the storyline.

Donate to Anderson Student News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Anderson High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.