The Student News Site of Anderson High School

Anderson Student News

Breaking News

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Veterans day program

Anderson High School has had a veterans day program and I will be telling you a bit about that. At AHS we like to honor our veterans were AHS’s choir will sing a song for our veterans and honor them. We like to salute to many people who have fought for our country and have risked their lives for our country. We greatly appreciate those people and support them every year on Veterans day.

At AHS we have an NJROTC class that prepares students for the army, air force, etc. and Chief David Scaramazzo which if you want to know more about him go check out another story I have written about wildfires. Scaramazzo teaches the NJROTC class and like I said prepares students for war. We greatly appreciate him and honor him in our program as well cause he deserves to be honored with everything he has done for this school and in the NJROTC department. 

After we have honored all of the many veterans at our school,  the choir that AHS has sung their music, which is always so beautiful and we  greatly appreciate them for doing that and we also greatly appreciate our choir teacher who gets them ready for such a big program in front of the whole school.  We know it takes a lot of courage and bravery to sing in front of so many people and we love how they do it every time.  

Donate to Anderson Student News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Anderson High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.