The Student News Site of Anderson High School

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Anderson Student News

Life without Social Media

Anderson High School students are too busy on their phones and that is because of all the social media they are too busy watching TikTok, playing games, or on Snapchat. There are about 90% of students at Anderson High School that won’t do anything besides being on their phone.

I asked a couple of Students at Anderson High School what they would do if they didn’t have social media.

Freshman Dakota Dickerson said, “I would finally go outside and touch grass and I would draw and listen to music and be more active instead of being on my phone.”  

I think that having social media is becoming a big impact in life because kids are lazy and don’t want to do schoolwork or get a job. I think that kids should do schoolwork or get a job before being on social media. There should be an age limit  of age 20 or age 21 on different social medias. A user would have to show them their birth certificate that way they see the users true age.

Freshman  Alba Gonzalez de Paz said, “I would do nothing besides lay in my bed and probably sleep.” When asked if she would rather go outside, Gonzales de Paz said, “There is nothing to do outside and I would rather be on my phone.”

Students need to be more focused on school or getting a job then being on social media all the time. I think it’s important to do schoolwork and get a job then being on my phone. I would rather be outside or play a sport than be on my phone.

Donate to Anderson Student News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Anderson High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.